Imagine: A kite that lets you decide how you want to ride.
The Super model is designed with the simple observation that whether you’re new to kiteboarding or aspire to ride as hard as Kevin Langeree, you need an intuitive and easy kite that lets you focus on your riding while taking you to the next level.
It targets riders, that want to have fun in any conditions doing all types of riding.
Unique features that matter:
- Super stiff bridles: bridles are using pure dyneema lines weaved at low angle and pre-stretched to the highest standard for virtually no stretch over time: this translates into a kite that reacts quicker to bar input and that will keep its characteristics over time.
- High pressure rated: New and exclusive to Reedin, the Leading closure seam has been developed with our exclusive super strength thread to make a virtually unbreakable Leading edge. The kite can be pumped to 10-12 psi with confidence in order for you to ride the exact design that was designed thanks to minimal deformation in the air. This allows us to design a kite with a small Leading edge diameter for lower drag, better turning and overall higher performance.
- CNC sewing: Manufacturing quality has been a huge part of the process to develop the Reedin kites, in order to ensure the best quality possible, a lot of pieces on the kite are stitched using CNC sewing machine.
- Super segmented Wingtip: The wing tip area is a key element of how a kite turns and engages the turns. Added segments in this area allow for the perfect shape definition of the wingtip. The super segmented wing tip provides the smoothest turning engagement of any kite for maximum efficiency of your steering power. Giving you extremely precise, fast, yet intuitive turning
- High Density Triple Rip Stop Canopy Made by Teijin: The high density of Yarn per square meter makes this canopy one of the stiffest and strongest on the market for the most reactive and best performing kite.